Indianapolis 500 Live Stream : How to watch the Indianapolis 500 (5/30/2021): Time, live stream, TV schedule for 105th Indy 500 When is the 2021 Indianapolis 500? What TV will the race be on?
Watch Indianapolis 500 Live Stream
The 2021 Indianapolis 500 is just a week away, and that means drivers will go all out this weekend to make the field of 33 racers at the “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.”
The 2021 Indy 500 qualifying, or Crown Royal Armed Forces Qualifying, kicks off Saturday, May 22 at noon (12:00 p.m. ET) and resumes again on Sunday. All practices and qualifying runs can be streamed live on Peacock Premium, while NBC and NBCSN will broadcast select qualifiers later in the afternoon. Full TV and streaming schedule below.
“The Greatest Spectacle in Racing,” the Indianapolis 500, is finally here, with the 105th edition of the race set for Sunday, May 30 (5/30/2021).
The 2021 Indy 500 features 33 IndyCar racers in a 500-mile race vying for the coveted Borg-Warner Trophy. The race will be run at 12:30 p.m. ET, and will be broadcast live on NBC, which can be streamed on fuboTV, AT&T TV and other live TV services. TV and streaming schedule below.
Indianapolis 500 Live Stream Free Reddit Online
Last weekend, 33 drivers qualified from a field of 35 entrants to set the 11-row starting grid for this weekend’s race. The Indy 500 action gets underway on Friday, when the racers get two hours to make their cars race ready.
Fans return to the Brickyard for the 105th Indy 500 this year, following a crowd-free affair for the first time in history in 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic. 135,000 fans have been approved for the stands this year.
The Indy 500 is about to launch in the world-famous IMS – Indiana. Regardless of the crowd lost, there would be no shortage of traffic on the track, as 33 drivers complete a 500-mile, 200-lap at speeds of up to 240 mph. Among them will be former Formula 1 driver Fernando Alonso, while Marco Andretti will start first. Don’t miss another amazing edition of “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing” Sunday, May 30th. Check out when the race starts and how to watch Indy 500 live broadcasts for free below.
Well the good news is that he will be back in May. Better yet, he will have an audience again: 135,000 fans (with a face covered) have been approved to attend the 105th Indianapolis 500, which takes place on Sunday, May 30.
Here’s the 33-car lineup for the 105th Indianapolis 500 (and each racer’s qualifying speed):
(9) Scott Dixon, Dallara-Honda, 231.685 mph
(26) Colton Herta, Dallara-Honda, 231.655 mph
(21) Rinus VeeKay, Dallara-Chevy, 231.511 mph
(20) Ed Carpenter, Dallara-Chevy, 231.504 mph
(48) Tony Kanaan, Dallara-Honda, 231.032 mph
(10) Alex Palou, Dallara-Honda, 230.616 mph
(28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Dallara-Honda, 230.499 mph
(06) Helio Castroneves, Dallara-Honda, 230.355 mph
(8) Marcus Ericsson, Dallara-Honda, 230.318 mph
(27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 231.046 mph
(18) Ed Jones, Honda, 231.044 mph
(5) Pato O’Ward, Chevrolet, 230.864 mph
(51) Pietro Fittipaldi, Honda, 230.846 mph
(7) Felix Rosenqvist, Chevrolet, 230.744
(30) Takuma Sato, Honda, 230.708
(29) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 230.563
(3) Scott McLaughlin, Chevrolet, 230.557
(15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 230.521
(47) Conor Daly, Chevrolet, 230.427
(60) Jack Harvey, Honda, 230.191
(2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 230.071
(1) JR Hildebrand, Chevrolet, 229.980
(45) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 229.949
(86) Juan Pablo Montoya, Chevrolet, 229.891
(98) Marco Andretti, Honda, 229.872
(22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 229.778
(14) Sebastien Bourdais, Chevrolet, 229.744
(25) Stefan Wilson, Honda, 229.714
(59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 229.417
(4) Dalton Kellett, Chevrolet, 228.323
(24) Sage Karam, Chevrolet, 229.156
(12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 228.876
(16) Simona De Silvestro, Chevrolet, 228.353
Which Is The Best Indianapolis 500 Live TV Streaming Service?
Which Channel Will Broadcast Indy 500?
The NBC Sports will broadcast this year Indy 500. Indianapolis 500, aka Indy 500, is quoted by CNN as ‘The Greatest Spectacle in Racing’ and similarly, receives a lot of print and electronic media attention. That’s not surprising since it is one of the biggest motor-drive shows in the world. There are many ways to watch the thrill of automobiles taking sharp turns on the 2.5 miles long racing track. But when it comes to the most comfortable and smooth viewing experience, not all of them will withstand your preference. That’s a bad thing, it’s awful.
Hence, to live up to the level of your expectations, we are describing the most comfortable ways to watch the performance of the breathtaking automobile in the following sections. But, hey wait, do you know when Indy 500 will take place?
Location and Date
The 2021 Indianapolis 500 will happen on May 30, 2021. Remember that Indy 500 is not a single day event. Instead, it is a series of events that take place right before the central Indianapolis 500. We will also be describing the other motor events connected with the main ones.
The day will be a Memorial Day weekend so, people will find it easy to watch the most significant drivers showcasing their brilliance. The event likewise every year will take place in Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS). IMS is an enclaved area and is situated in the suburbs of Indianapolis city. The event is a part of the greater American Car Racing Championship.
How to Indy 500 Watch From NBC
Earlier ABC Sports broadcasted Indy 500. But from 2019 NBC Sports is on the charge to live telecast the show. NBC Sports is one of the prime sports channels in America and has a wide range of broadcasting options. If you want to live-stream the event, you will need access to the NBC Sports live-streaming facility. You can either get access from their website via your browser or from the mobile app. Here are a few ways to live-stream Indy 500 from NBC Sports in a convenient way